Friday, July 23, 2010

Outrageous

I loved your email:

oh honey, you are a sweet GIRL. i'm just so sick of reading things like venues telling me how they're going to make my dreams come true. and i'm tired of reading menu descriptions that sound so freaking lame and cliche ... like herb crusted beef and compote and "Trio of mustards"... i mean it's fucking mustard. don't try to impress me with your fancy wording that i can see RIGHT THROUGH. like, don't try to sell me shit, you know? it's so obvious. and you're NOT GOOD AT IT. it just turns me off. all of it. the whole corporate wedding. it's so gross and i never wanted it, but i don't know how to get married in boston and avoid it? and how to avoid the pressures of feeling like you have to make your wedding WORTHWHILE for people to attend it? like, if they're going to travel here then it has to be nice. barf.

but yeah, the church part is all done so that's good. i'm all about j crew wedding dresses. especially if i don't have to get it altered. just fucking send me a size 6 and we'll tie a bow around it if it's too big. GOD WEDDINGS.

-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment