Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Open Letter

A dear friend of mine sent me this email because she needed to vent. I loved it so much. ***THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED MOTHERFUCKAS***

Samuel,

I don't know what happened. I don't know what caused you to completely cut me out of your life, but I hope you realized you have lost a friend. Over nothing.
You told me you had to tell me something, I hope one day you develop half a sack of balls to tell me.
Despite your advancement of years your immature state of mind surpasses any brilliant quality I saw in you.
Blocking me from Facebook?
Is this a junior high gym locker scandal?
How stupid of me it was to believe that you were someone you weren't.
When everything is over, don't contact me.
Keep me block from Facebook, keep that same level of maturity it will take you far in life.
And I'll delete you from my phone.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment