Wednesday, May 5, 2010

B&B dream

In a few years, I want to open a B&B with my significant other. The S.O. came to me last night with the idea, and it's perfect. We'll live in the Virginia foothills or somewhere else and live on an old farm and he'll have his job and I'll mostly run the B&B. I can have a few guests every night and cook for them too. Plus, the S.O. says if your home is a business you can pay less taxes or something. Anyway.

Imaginary B&B breakfast menu:

Dreamy Cream Scones OR Cream Biscuits




Huevos Rancheros (but I would add some spicy chorizo to this)


Spring Asparagus Pancetta Hash

Pancakes w/ Real Maple Syrup


Then, obviously an assortment of beverages.. coffee, tea, juices, what have you. I think I'd also experiment with french toast, other egg dishes like eggs florentine, homemade donuts, and other breakfast meats. I should probably offer some fresh fruit and granola if people aren't feeling too starved. Oh also-- maybe biscuits & gravy with sausage? haaaaaaaaa YES. HOW GREAT WOULD THIS BE??? also, a perfect job to have with CHILDREN. GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment