Monday, May 3, 2010

once lost convo now found

Bear: ask me what i just ate
Eclair: what was it?
Bear: a tomato and mozzarella crepe
from the new crepe cart on the corner
where a little french boy works
Eclair: no way
i remember this crepe cart
you telling me about it
a little french boy
Bear: yes
Eclair: gosh
Bear: i finally went today
on a whim
now i've ruined my lunch
Eclair: ha yes you have
Bear: the crepe got messy at the end
i want to try a sweet one
a nutella one
Eclair: those are the best
you wont' be sorry
Eclair: i'd like to remind you of my breakfast: eggs with HOT sausage in them topped with feta cheese, avocado, and basil.
thank you.
Bear: STOP IT
look
i'm a little upset about ruining my lunch
even if it was with a crepe
SO I DON'T REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOOD RIGHT NOW
CAN'T YOU GET THAT?
Eclair: and i was JUST about to elaborate on my toast

No comments:

Post a Comment