Monday, April 26, 2010

Beach House



Beach House 4/23/10 @ Walter's on Washington

This is the best that I could do. She's amazing. Absolutely intoxicating. So, thanks Beach House for coming to Houston and not being losers by just going to Dallas. DALLAS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU. I got a t-shirt. It's totally rad. I drank 3 pitchers of Miller Lite last night, which explains why I woke up wired at 4:30 a.m. Guess I drank too much. But, it's cool because I got caught up on 30 Rock. Have you watched it yet? Did you see when Kenneth told Julianne Moore, "You shut your mouth!" God, Kenneth is my favorite. So, it's only 6 a.m. now and I have so much time. Next month I start auditioning for different choral ensembles mmmmmmm yes around Houston. So, I've gotta lie and say I majored in music at Baylor. These are apparently professional choirs.......who knew those existed. Mostly, who gives a fuck. I JUST WANNA SING GODDAMMIT. Why's everyone always trying to label us? No, I didn't major in music and devote my entire life to a career in music but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be a part of YOUR ENSEMBLE. There's also this mockingbird outside my window that needs a mate bad because it will not shut up. He knows so many different bird calls. Time to make coffee. Oooooh the sun is coming out!

My new comforter. Predatory and retro. I feel like I'm staying in a hotel. And, I love that.

Child's plate.





No comments:

Post a Comment