Monday, April 5, 2010

'Stros Opening Game

Tonight was the Astros Opening Game and man was it perfect. In addition to the beautiful weather and open air seating there were a couple of other things that made it pretty DOPE.

INCLUDING:

El Diablo Dog - 5 alarm chili, jalapenos, onions
Chicago Dog - poppy seed bun, tomato wedges, sporty peppers, neon relish (yeah, neon) "How?" I asked. THEY DIDN'T KNOW.
Greater than Texas Dog - brisket with bbq sauce. NO WEINER.
I ate all of these.
Singing Deep in the Heart of Texas while eating my Texas dog. The rabbits rush, around the brush...
George and Barb Bush on the "kiss cam".
Parachuters FREEFALLING and landing IN the stadium, WHAT? (Also, speaking of freefalling, I had a guy tell me recently that he really liked Tom Petty because, "he's still just so relevant." Sheesh.)
Okay, and probably my most favorite part, even more so than the parachuters, were the 3 people dressed up as giant hot sauce packets racing around the field. I've never been so entertained in my ENTIRE LIFE. I thought they were Capri Suns at first! No, it was hot, mild, and FIRE racing around the field like a herd of running ducks. Remember when I left you that voice mail a couple of weeks ago about those ducks that were walking through the parking lot and had to descend a curb but their webbed feet were too short so they had to fall down it? Amazing.
And, I got to see Tim Lincecum pitch.





No comments:

Post a Comment