Monday, March 15, 2010

Newness





Bear,

I made some changes to our blog. I hope you like them. Now, I am an author with administrative privileges. Now, when we post it actually says our individual code name at the bottom. GOSH WE ARE SO COOL. So, as you know, I am single again and while that has sucked I'm really liking this freedom to just make up a new routine whenever I feel like it. This afternoon, I woke up and made pound cake. Then, I started making boeuf bourguignon. BOEUF. And, since I am on Spring Break and it is so gorgeous outside I thought about going to the beach but then decided against it. I need to study anyway. Besides, THE BOEUF IS SIMMERING. And, it needs to simmer for hours. Also, since I have so much free time these days I can dedicate a lot more of it to 30 Rock. I cry because I love it so much. And, then, it's characters like Avery Jessup that make me think why the hell did I ever stop practicing that attitude? In a previous episode when Jack is out on a date with Avery and takes a fake important call Avery says, "Jack look at this body in this dress. Do you think I need to deal with amateurs?" OH MY GOD RIGHT????????????




Today we eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment