Friday, March 12, 2010

Why Bearclaw is my soul mate




Bearclaw and I don't live in the same city. In fact, we live very far away from one another. This makes us sad. Everyday we talk about how we will one day be in the same city again only THIS TIME it won't be Waco, Texas. It'll be something far greater like Portland, San Francisco, or a commune in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. ALL WE GOTTA DO IS KICK THESE JOBS AND ADULT RESPONSIBILITIES AND JUST DRIVE MAN. We are both very good at staying connected and it's surprising that we haven't lost touch over the years. What good friends we are. We talk everyday on gchat and the following conversation should explain why I have a painting of her in my apartment that I momentarily turned into a memorial for the photo.

BEARCLAW: OH WAIT
LAST NIGHT
me: yes hun
BEARCLAW: {boyfriend} and i were fantasizing about you being in our lives
me: omg
1:30 PM i adore you both
BEARCLAW: and he was going on and on about how he was going to order you around in the hospital
when you're a nurse
me: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BEARCLAW: and order you on POOP ROUNDS
me: asdf;lkjaj;kal;jafl;
BEARCLAW: WHICH IS MADE UP
BUT
YES
POOP ROUNDS
and he would call your name on the hosptial pa system
ECLAIR
IT'S TIME FOR POOP ROUNDS
1:31 PM me: i'll go around to each patient and sit on the edge of their hospital bed, touch them gently on the shoulder, and kindly ask them how their poops are
BEARCLAW: haha
me: omg
this sounds perfect
1:32 PM BEARCLAW: good morning, mrs. clementine
how have your BMs been coming along?
you're really starting to get some color back
me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN POOPING?
BEARCLAW: oh god
call the dr.
DR. NEILANSPOOP EMERGENCYSTAT

No comments:

Post a Comment