Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing: ECLAIR

Well, there they are in all their glory. Little powdered gems.



WHAT WE HOPE TO CONVEY through this blogging medium is I have no idea. We mainly just want to keep in touch with each other.


My writing partner's name is Eclair. That is what she will be known as here. FOR SAFETY.


Eclair and I went to college together. Our friendship has stood the test of time and DISTANCE as we moved through different jobs, homes, and other things. Basics about her:


-studying to become a nurse

-enjoys the finer things in life

-plays piano

-eats goat cheese out of the package

-poops her pants most days


I feel especially awkward about this whole blogging endeavour. I feel like I have to make all of this funny? AND THEN IT'S OBVIOUS WHEN I TRY TOO HARD? All I want to do is post pictures. I'll get better.

love,

bearclaw



No comments:

Post a Comment